Nithyananda Mission is Paramahamsa Nithyananda’s worldwide movement to promote global peace through transformation of the individual. Nithyananda Mission’s worldwide ashrams and centers serve as spiritual laboratories where inner growth is profound and outer growth is a natural consequence. These academies offer a place and space to explore and explode through a host of activities, from meditation to science. They nurture quantum spirituality, where material and spiritual worlds merge and create blissful living. They offer guaranteed life solutions that have seen quick and effective transformation of lives.
Here are some of the services offered at Houston
- Meditation workshops: Life transforming workshops such as Kalpataru, Nithya Dhyaan Yoga, Nithya Kriya Yoga, and Inner Awakening
- Weekly Nithya Satsangs
- Nithya Yoga: A revolutionary system of yoga in the lines of sage Patanjali’s original teachings
- Free Nithya Spiritual Healing
- Anna Daan: Free sattvic food offered in all programs
- eN-Vidyalaya: Enlightenment based education, combining the ancient vedic system of learning with the modern technology, helping children to flower without repression, fear or peer pressure.
- The Nithyananda Order: Spiritual aspirants are ordained as Thanedars, Kotharis, and Mahants, and run the 100% volunteer based temple.
- Promotion of Vedic Culture and Tradition: The temple actively raises awareness of the Indian culture and tradition.
- Nithyananda Galleria
- Teachers/Acharyas: Teachers are trained to teach transformational meditation programs, Nithya Yoga, and more.
- Free Discourses on YouTube: Over 1200 free discourses on www.youtube.com/LifeBlissFoundation – wisdom from the master, easily accessible. Ranked top in viewership.